Whether you’re getting ready for takeoff, cruising on the open water, or just walking in the city, a great playlist enhances those experiences. In our new On the Move playlist series, we provide you with the soundtrack for when you’re out and about. Each playlist features an eclectic mix of hip-hop, electronic, R&B, and pop blended perfectly for listening on land, sea, or air.
Volume I of the On the Move playlist series starts off with a group of chill hip-hop tracks from Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, and Australian rapper Remi. As you progress this 12-track playlist you will hear more electronic influences starting with Anderson .Paak, Kaytranada, and Lido. The bookend of Volume I is an incredible throwback track from Kid Cudi. Enjoy the music!
- Kendrick Lamar – “Hol’ Up”
- Rick Ross Feat. Ne-Yo – “Super High”
- Remi Feat. Jordan Rakei – “Lose Sleep”
- J. Cole – “St. Tropez”
- Anderson .Paak – “Off the Ground”
- Kaytranada – “Lite Spots”
- Pharrell Feat. Kanye West – “Number One (Sam Gellaitry Remix)”
- Snakehips Feat. Zayn – “Cruel (Ta-Ku Remix)”
- Lido Feat. Heavy Mellow, Santell, & Brasstracks – “Sorry (The LA BBQ Jam)”
- Marc E. Bassy Feat. G-Eazy – “Show Me”
- Ty Dolla $ign – “Bring It Out Of Me”
- Kid Cudi – “Dat New New”